Sunday, November 18, 2012

Now is the time ... for Medical Marijuana in SC

Hey folks, A few years back, I launched a petition in support of medical marijuana in SC and collected more than 3000 signatures before the hosting company I was using folded and lost all the data.

With growing signs that America's costly and ineffective "War on Drugs" is starting to finally be dismantled, I am encouraged to take up the cause again and relaunch the SC Medical Marijuana Movement on behalf of suffering patients across our state. I hope that you will join me in support of this cause.

Ways you can participate:

  • Sign the Petition
  • Tell your friends & family
  • Write a guest blog for this site
  • Buy and wear or share some "got medicine?" gear
  • Share your suggestions, ideas, and resources

Blog Archive